Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cruise to Noojee

These groovy cats couldn't care less what happens in an office, that's really not their bag. Like, gettin' up late on a Friday and riding wherever a road goes, that's it man, ya dig? Marlon and me we found a happening scene in Noojee, after twisting our minds on twisty roads. Early on I shoulda split but, like, I didn't. Those hills were dark coming back, man, pretty dark, but the worst darkness is in the mind!









During the week I found a wild scene, here, and you gotta dig it too. But don't let it split your mind. Just turn the sound up.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good roads and trails between YJ and warragul & the cops dont seem to be hounding it like other areas.

    If you're in that neck of the woods again I highly recommended "paternoster rd" sort of between Gembrook and emerald, its short but has a killer corkscrew & fits in well with a Gembrook-launching place run.

    Great Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog. Well written and poetic, I might add. Your musings remind me of a book I read 13-14 years ago 'Zen & The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance'.

    Some info abt the book is here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_and_the_Art_of_Motorcycle_Maintenance

    Keep Riding and Keep Writing. I recently purchased a Yamaha V-Star 650 as well and will be riding to some of the areas you go to. Kinglake, Hurstbridge and Warrandyte areas have been a favorite of mine for a long time and every time I've driven there, I've always dreamed of riding a bike along those roads. Well, I've always wanted to own a bike since the day I moved to Australia 14 years ago and now that dream has come true.

    I might start off with a test ride to Sugarloaf Reservoir via Eltham first. Last week I did the beach road ride from Mornington to Safety Beach which was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete